Andover Newton Theological School

1. Home

Thursday, May 31, 2007

ANTS Student E-news - Thursday, May 31, 2007

----------------------------------------
Thank You - and Good-bye!
Thank you very much for the lovely send-off and all the warm wishes on my retirement. I especially appreciated the NASCAR touch and the wonderful calendar of Wilson Chapel in progress.

The community on the Hill supported and enriched me as a student many years ago and continued to challenge and support me as a staff member. I enjoyed sharing the exciting, ever-changing, and sometimes frustrating online world with the Andover Newton community.

May you find many creative ways to communicate online and "connect" with your community of faith! (Bad pun, I know... ;-)

Cheers,
Karen Brockney
Director of E-Communications

Web Site Announcement
With Karen Brockney's retirement, the Andover Newton website will be run by a new team. Bree Rodrigues (BRidrigues@ANTS.edu) and Lee Busch ( LBusch@ANTS.edu) will handle the day-to-day administration of the site while they also undertake revamping it with the help of Dan Segal (DSegal@ANTS.edu). All three are members of the interactive staff at eps Communications. A welcome luncheon will be held soon to meet the new team.

Dan Segal
EPS Communications

*------------------------------------
Student E-News Announcement
*----------------------------------------
Please continue to send your news items to enews@ants.edu. Brian Eastman will be sending e-news this summer.

ANTS E-news
enews@ants.edu