Psychotherapist, Bridgewater, MA
The Well, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help individuals, families, and the community experience spiritual, emotional, and physical healing and wellness through holistic Christ-centered care, seeks a full-time psychotherapist. We believe that each client has the opportunity to have a customized, holistic, and multidisciplinary plan for healing which includes a thorough assessment, diagnosis, therapeutic treatment plan, and follow-up care. The individual will provide individual, family, and couples therapy as well as group workshops.
- Provide psychotherapeutic services to clients, including diagnosis and assessment as well as development and implementation of treatment plans.
- Incorporate holistic approach to client care.
- Involve other team members as appropriate, including Director of Soul Care and Spiritual Direction, clinicians, and service providers, to deliver optimal quality and level of client care depending on individual client situation.
- Participate in development of enhanced client record keeping tools, such as comprehensive assessment.
- Participate in development and implementation of policies such as fee for service adjustment / sliding fee scale.
- Schedule hours to maintain optimal availability for client schedules.
- Collect and process client fee for service payments during non-administrative staff hours.
- Maintain working knowledge of and liaison with community agencies and resources.
- Participate in staff in-service training and meetings.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A passion for the mission of The Well and for serving people who are hurting and need help
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Massachusetts mental health insurance provider credentials
- Three or more years of experience as a clinical social worker or marriage and family therapist
- Current Massachusetts LICSW credential or Massachusetts Marriage and Family Therapist credential
- Knowledge of and experience with mental health insurance systems required
- Experience with health care information systems and PC based office and spreadsheet applications preferred
The Well, A Center for Hope and Healing, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Weekend and evening hours occasionally in addition to normal work schedule.
To apply please send a letter of interest, résumé, and contact information for three professional references to:
Bruce Palmer, Executive Director
The Well, A Center for Hope and Healing
232 Broad St.
Bridgewater, MA 02324