Andover Newton offers multiple resources for students to pursue:
Andover Newton need-based scholarships are awarded on a per-credit hour basis to many eligible students each year.
- The Admissions Award is a one-time, merit award for entering M.Div. and M.A. candidates, at the Fall and Spring entry points. The Admissions Committee identifies outstanding students with committed church involvement as possible candidates for these awards, which are then administered through the Admissions office.
- Kelsey Merit Scholarships for North American Minorities are available annually for entering three-quarter time students. Eligible candidates are identified through the admissions process.
- Presidential Scholarships are merit scholarships for entering full-time students. Eligible candidates are identified through the admissions processes.
- Hearst Scholarships are merit scholarships for African American and Hispanic American students entering the D.Min. program. Eligible candidates are identified through the admissions process.
- International student scholarships and tuition support are available on a limited basis. Usually this support is available for the duration of the program.
- On occasion, funds for merit scholarships become available to continuing students. Contact the Financial Aid Office for further information.
Denominational support. Denominations often offer support through their local, regional
or national offices.
Private scholarships. Outside scholarships are available to students. For more
information contact the Financial Aid Office.
Stafford loans. Eligibility for subsidized and unsubsidized loans is determined through
the financial aid application process.
- On-campus employment: Individual school offices hire student help each year. Students are encouraged to visit the ANTS Jobs Board for a list of current openings.
Updated September 21, 2006